About VISA

People from some countries need Visa application in Japan, even if short-term staying.
Please check VISA / Residing in Japan information by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
If you need invitation letter or Visa supports, please contact us : conf2018[at]jadh.org

Title photo from Flickr, by Linh Tran (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)